Environmental Engineering Group
ETG's specialized ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING GROUP can assist you with your environmental needs. We can offer you the following resources:
- Personnel who have over 30 years experience and who have a thorough understanding of the construction industry.
- In depth knowledge of various states regulations and the Federal Regulations at 40 CFR 60.
- Excellent working relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Certified Visible Emissions Observers and personnel who can assist with any stack testing needs.
- Experience with the preparation of air permit applications, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans, Source Registrations, Annual Reporting, and various other environmental tasks.
If you have any questions or if you have an environmental issue that you need assistance with, please contact Christine Gibbons at email@example.com or on Chris' cell phone at 508-250-6676.